[pp.int.general] czech elections

Mikuláš Peksa mikulas.peksa at pirati.cz
Wed Oct 18 17:20:58 CEST 2017

Dear colleagues,

the upcoming elections in the Czech Republic are promising for the Pirate Party. We are currently oscillating around 7,5 % in opinion polls while the threshold is 5 %. It is very likely that Czech Pirate Party will get (for first time) to the national parliament on this Saturday.

As we are all interested in promoting of international Pirate movement, so please use your contacts to inform journalists in your countries.

Best regards,

Mikuláš Peksa
Czech Pirate Party

Dear journalists,

We would like to invite you to the election afternoon-evening which will take place on Saturday 21st in Prague, starting at 14:00.

We will watch the polls together with a hope that we will achieve a major success.
All party representatives will be present - most importantly - Pirate Party election leader Mr. Ivan Bartoš.

It would be our pleasure to welcome you here in Prague.

R.S.V.P. @ karolina.sadilkova at pirati.cz

Address: Uhelna Club & Restaurant, Prague 5 - Smichov/ Andel, street: Stefanikova 18