[pp.se.syd.media] Re:Earphone &Headphone Quote(headphones Manufacture in Dongguan China)

Vicky bensiabdm at wupzfqcg.com.jp
Thu Nov 20 21:00:12 CET 2014

Dear friends,

We learning from internet as you needed some earphones &headphones and so glad to know you !

This is Vicky Zhao from Dong Guan EGS Electronic Co.,Ltd.

We would like to take this opportunity to introduce our factory and products .we are a 8-year history factory for kinds of earphones & headphones.

For more information. I ‘d like to show you our web if you may reply my mail.

We thank you very much for your attention!
Any inquiries by return would be much appreciated!

Best Regards!
Vicky