[pp.se.syd.media] enquiry price

Simon xxyachwwwvr at rensi.com
Fri Nov 21 08:32:39 CET 2014

Hi Friend,

We are specialized in travel Adapter, only USD 4.2 (EXW price), it can be use as a gift & travel goods.

Our product can transform the adapter into 4 configurations for different standard: Europe, Africa, Asia, United Kingdom, North America, Australia, etc.

Built-in 4 different plugs with universal AC outlet, providing you a simple and safe way to connect your portable appliances to the electrical outlets in more than 150 countries.

1. appliances up to 2.1A, AC power socket and 5V USB port charge iPad, smart phones, PDAs, cameras, laptop at the same time.
2. Built-in multi-nation plugs can be selected to fit wall outlets in different countries. Perfect for your appliances in oversease travel.
3. International patented safety locking and plug-out mechanism design.
4. Ingenious! Stylish! Light weight! Compact! Easy to carry! Use in anywhere! Anytime! Perfect for travelling.
5. LED charging status indicators
6. USB charger, ideal for use with iPad( 2,000/1,000mA charger only), iPhone, iTune, iPod, mobile phone, MP3, GPS
7. All-in-One integrated design. Universal plugs + Universal outlet + USB charger.
8. Built-in fuse for overload protection.

If you are interested in our products, welcome to contact me. All the details please check the attachment.

Thank you & Best regards,
Simon Liu

Yuen Tong Industrial Limited
Tel: 86-769-8187 3420