[pp.se.syd.media] enquiry price

Zoe dlllkg at tmpyacibfsj.net.cn
Sat Nov 22 21:11:33 CET 2014

Dear Sir/Madam/Marketing manager,

Good day!

We searched your information on the internet and wondering that our equipment may facilitate your business.

We are a professional manufacture with 15 years experiences in advertising equipment: Cutting plotter, CNC Router, and Laser engraving machine.

With qualified products and competitive prices. Our small laser engraving machine CTK-3040 with 40W co2 laser tube for engraving on leather,wood,plastic,acrylic,rubber,glass,etc.

our equipment enjoy high reputation among our clients from over 37 countries including USA,Canada,Asturias,NewZealand,Indonesia,India,UAE,Spain,Chile,Venezuela,Mexico,Russia,etc.

Sincerely hope that we can get a chance to become a part of your team and we will continue to innovate for your success!

For more details about our profile and products, kindly visit our website . I will be here for helping you with my best.

Looking forward to hear from you!

Best regards!
Zoe (Sales Manager)

Email: vp18 at sinohuaxia.com
Skype: vp18sinohuaxia
Mobile: +86-139 3821 6025
Henan Huaxia Haina Sales & Marketing Co., Ltd.
Office address: Y06 Building, 11 Changchun Road, Zhengzhou City, Henan, China, 450001