[pp.se.syd.media] Disney & Sedex audit factory for earphone

Cherry jeovqcj at pxyd.info
Sun Oct 2 13:57:15 CEST 2016

Nice to meet you ,

This's Cherry from Shenzhen Hengxintai Electronics Co.,Ltd ,which is a manufactuer specializing in wired earphones, bluetooth headphones, LED headphones and other many kinds of headphones.

we passed Disney Audit & Sed-ex Audit(Pillar4), CE, ROHS , BQB .

please contact us. Your prompt reply will be appreciated.

Many thanks and Best Regards

Enclosed our Hongkong fair in 13th -16th Oct.2016 .
BoothNO.:3D-D38

Cherry