[pp.se.syd.media] Alibaba recommed supplier ----- PLC, Touch screen

Anmi lllk at bfrdlm.edu
Sun Oct 2 21:03:40 CEST 2016

Dear purchasing manager,

Good day! Thanks for your time to read my e-mail.

This is Anmi from Aiwell industrial (HK) Co.,Ltd.

We are automation product supplier, main products are PLC, touch screen, inverter, servo motor with different well-known brands. Mitsubishi, Omron, Allen Bradly and Proface.

Dear Purchaser manager, there have a big discount for our first order!So if any inquiry, welcome here.

Anmi

Aiwell industrial company limited
Whatsapp:86-150-1873-3407
TM:gzaiwell
QQ:506723559
Phone:86-150-1873-3407

Our main products as below
Mitsubishi : FX series,Q series,Touch Screen,Servo Motor and Inverter.
Omron: CJ1W,CS1W,CP1W,CP1E,C200H series
Allen-Bradley:1746  1756  1747  1769  1785  1771  1769  2711 series
Proface all series HMI