[pp.se.syd.media] New inquiry-promotional gits

Lily Yin bdl at pzfqchw.com.jp
Sat Jan 11 00:40:28 CET 2020

Dear Sirs,

It's great to known that you are in the market of promotionals products and gifts.Do you have any interest in New design and goods prices?

Our main products  as follows:

- Caps and hats,beanies;
- Bags;
- Keyrings;
- Mobile Accessries;
- T-shirts and Aprons;
- Flags & holiday gifts;
- Bottles,pens,can holder,umbrella.etc,all kind of promotional gifts.

We always provide to our customers with competitive prices,good quality,best sales service.

Please don"t hesitate to contact with me if any item you are interested in!

Best regards,
Lily Yin

SENTER PROMOTIONAL
PAYNE FASHION (YIWU) CO., LIMITED
Mobile/WhatsApp/Wechat:0086 133 3597 0111