[PP.Skane] enquiry price

Zoe service2 at mx1.poworsave.com
Mon Dec 22 19:46:26 CET 2014

Dear Sir,

Nice day to you!

We are a professional manufacture with 15 years experiences in advertising equipment: Cutting plotter, CNC Router, and Laser engraving machine.

With qualified products and competitive prices. Our small laser engraving machine CTK-3040 with 40W co2 laser tube for engraving on leather,wood,plastic,acrylic,rubber,glass,etc.

For more details about our profile and products, kindly visit our website . I will be here for helping you with my best.

Looking forward to hear from you!

Best regards!
Zoe (Sales Manager)

Skype: vp18sinohuaxia
Mobile: +86-139 3821 6025
Henan Huaxia Haina Sales & Marketing Co., Ltd.