[PP.Skane] Photo Retouching Services - Photo Editing - Photo Cutout

Peter akinoshioricon at foxmail.com
Thu Nov 20 05:29:32 CET 2014

We are photo studio located in Shanghai, China.
Our Image Editing Services include:
 . Cut out/masking, clipping path, deep etching, transparent background
 . Colour correction, black and white, light and shadows etc.
 . Dust cleaning, spot cleaning
 . Beauty retouching, skin retouching, face retouching, body retouching
 . Fashion/Beauty Image Retouching
 . Product image Retouching
 . Jewellery image Retouching
 . Real estate image Retouching
 . Wedding & Event Album Design.
 . Restoration and repair old images
 . Vector Conversion
 . Portrait image Retouching

You can easily evaluate our services by sending a sample image for free
test. Keep faith in our services to help us grow even further in future.

Looking forward to a positive response from your side.

Thanks & Regards,
Peter
Contact: arinayuma at sina.com

To stop receiving these