[PP.Skane] The manufacturer of rubber products and silicone products

Willian Wang ensich at dmnsgwuqchxx.com.tw
Mon Mar 9 18:39:40 CET 2020

Dear Friend,

Happy 2020! This is Willian from Ningbo Ecoseal Sealing Technology Co.Ltd.
We specialize in designing, developing and manufacturing customized rubber products,silicone products, and related products.
We develops and manufactures rubber and silicone products which have a variety of applications, including electronic field, automobile,  industrial machine & equipment, household appliances, telecommunication, medical equipment and others.

Our products are made according to customer's request.
To meet various requirements of our customers, we have established a complete quality control system from incoming material inspection, production process control, to final productinspection according to ISO9001 system.

Please send me your specification or drawings to test our price, quality and service.
We are ready to offer you the highest quality at the lowest price. We welcome your enquiries.

Thanks & Regards.
Willian Wang
NINGBOECOSEAlSEAlNGTECHNOLOGYCO., LTD