[pp.int.general] (formal) worldwide pirate comitte

Florian Hufsky florian.hufsky at ppoe.or.at
Thu May 24 14:51:35 CEST 2007

Sounds like a plan!

I'm really looking forward to getting more structure into
international coordination. Right now I'm gathering email adresses to
message all participants of the international congress and already
that is unbelievably hard.

On top of that i even don't know wether all participants are on the
mailinglist and i could just use that instead. oh my....