[pp.int.general] pp.international.general Digest, Vol 9, Issue 9

Mattie teirdes at gmail.com
Fri Nov 9 16:47:32 CET 2007

On 09/11/2007, Helmut Pozimski <helmutpozimski at web.de> wrote:
> Its ok, I didn't freeze it. Andrew also told me that there are some
> things he doesn't like in the current draft. 36 hours are a pretty
> long time if we want to react to actual happenings but it would be a
> starting point.

In this case it doesn't matter that much. The law is already there.

Without speaking for the Swedish pirate party, I feel pretty certain
that this law could merit a note in a "voice of the public" type page
in a Swedish newspaper, but not as a press release or news article.

In general though, do we have some kind of international coordinator
who sees to it that everyone knows what's going on and makes sure that
these things get "promoted" to those who need to sign?

/amelia