[pp.int.general] 120 Days Left for Utah in the USA

Christof Leng christof.leng at piratenpartei.de
Tue Oct 16 23:36:41 CEST 2007

John Nilsson wrote:
> We had tremendous success with just having our members run around the
> streets an hour or two each weekend distributing flyers. Combining that
> with taking signature should yield some results for you.

You definitely have to go out on the street. We currently have to
collect 1000 signatures here in Hesse (federal state of Germany). We
have 30 days left and 600 signatures to go...
Information booths downtown seem to work good. It's more "representable"
than just people with flyers.
Also ask your friends and family. Maybe some of them even collect some
signatures themselves. Multipliers help *even more* than you'd think.

Christof

--
"This song is Copyrighted in U.S., under Seal of Copyright #154085, for a period of 28 years, and anybody caught singin' it without our permission, will be mighty good friends of ourn, cause we don't give a dern. Publish it. Write it. Sing it. Swing to it. Yodel it. We wrote it, that's all we wanted to do."
- Woody Guthrie (in the late 1930s on a songbook distributed to listeners who wanted the words to his recordings)