[pp.int.general] German sociologist detained

Jan Huwald jh at sotun.de
Wed Sep 5 11:53:11 CEST 2007

Hi,

I simply want to add what happend a few days ago: there was another search in
the hose of the accuse. The lawyer could not get the jugdes reason for this
search, beuase it was given _oral_. She claimed that the police was searching
for the correspondence between accused on lawyer (a strictly protected
communication in Germany). Two times very illegal but hardly any media
coverage.

source: http://www.heise.de/tp/r4/artikel/26/26115/1.html

Big fat shame for Germany and a proof that we are not only surveillance state
but already prevention state and also the first example that it is not the
terrorists who are prevented from developing theirself.

Regards (with new motivation for our fight),
Jan Huwald
Political Secretary, German Pirate Party