[pp.int.general] levies

Amelia Andersdotter teirdes at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 23:00:58 CEST 2008

On 05/04/2008, Reinier Bakels <r.bakels at planet.nl> wrote:

> For those who are working on a response to the EC levy questionaire (anybody
> except me? due 18/4!)

Do we know which parts we want to answer?

Parts B, F, G, H and a general letter seem most relevant to me. Only
to know where to put focus.

However, in doing background research for the current levy system, I
must say I do wish Copyswede held complete statistics on their
homepage: I've had to hunt down each individual report - or I would
have had to had I cared. In reality I've only looked at one but it's
not very informative and I suspect the rest aren't either.

If you're interested:
<http://www.copyswede.se/default.asp?ML=10521>
<http://www.stim.se/stim/prod/stimv4.nsf/AllDocuments/D2927247697D391FC125710900484A9C>

/amelia