[pp.int.general] RFID consultation

Amelia Andersdotter teirdes at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 23:20:52 CEST 2008

I updated and put the text from the questionnaire on our wiki:

http://int.piratenpartei.de/RFID_Questionnaire

By assumption, I will not be sued for copyright infringement since
it's technically available as long as you fill in dummy data (I have
not sent in any replies, only added information so that I could
extract the data).

If we have any lawyers in any party, this is definitely a task for
them. Particularly if they are well travelled in EU privacy case law -
it looks slightly as if many of the definitions, and articles rely on
some previous knowledge of such and such.

My first thought when I read it was that no article says a subject of
RFID tagging has the option to flat-out refuse due to privacy issues -
despite article 3(3) saying that in some cases it might not be
possible to guarantee that a third party doesn't get the data(!)

The answers have to be fairly short as well - so we need short,
concrete objections where we want to object!

/amelia