[pp.int.general] stop about the EU Constitution!

Valentin Villenave v.villenave at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 17:30:24 CEST 2008

>  On 23/04/2008, Reinier Bakels <r.bakels at planet.nl> wrote:
>  >
>  > I THINK THE PP SHOULD REFRAIN FROM TAKING A POSITION ABOUT THE EU
>  > CONSTITUTION OR LISBON TREATY.

Without regarding the treaty as "evil", I think "democratic deficit"
is exactly why we should care about the Lisbon treaty. Look: in
France, a large majority of the *people* voted against the first
treaty in 2005, and yet today our parliament has chosen to adopt a new
treaty which is merely nothing else but a copy of the former one!

Cheers,
Valentin