[pp.int.general] So Piratpartiet does not care about Pirate Manifesto?

Amelia Andersdotter teirdes at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 14:53:57 CEST 2008

Carlos,

mind your language and your length. Your analyses are often very long
and contain very harsh language. They are annoying and upsetting to
read.

2008/8/23 Carlos Ayala <aiarakoa at yahoo.es>:
> - we are not quite rich in PIRATA

I don't think there are that many Swedish pirates who can't relate to
this. Especially in the youth organisation.

My advice is to set up a local solidarity fund, so that there is
always money for sending at least one representative. With the funds
of the Swedish Pirate Party growing, I also suggest applying pressure
on PPSE leadership to contribute to such funds internationally.

/amelia