[pp.int.general] german pirate party is back again on int'l issues

Mirco da Silva inkorrupt at gmx.de
Sat Aug 23 16:16:15 CEST 2008

Dear fellow pirates,

in the the name of the german pirate party I do apologize the lack of
participation by the german chapter of our movement for the last months.
Being very busy in reorganizing the infrastructure of Piratenpartei our
national board commissioned the coordination of international issues to
me, Mirco da Silva, and I will do my best to accomplish this task from
now on. Please allow me and my deputy representantive, Bastian
Grundmann, a little time to recondition the past and lets keep the good
work going on.

Thank you for your attention.

regards,
Mirco da Silva