[pp.int.general] So Piratpartiet does not care about Pirate Manifesto?

Carlos Ayala aiarakoa at yahoo.es
Sat Aug 23 16:32:53 CEST 2008

----- Mensaje original ----
De: Amelia Andersdotter <teirdes at gmail.com>

Enviado: sábado, 23 de agosto, 2008 14:53:57
> mind your language and your length. Your analyses are often very long and contain very harsh
> language. They are annoying and upsetting to read

About the length, there were too many things to be told.

About the harsh language, there is nothing more harsh than seeing Rick defamating both Pirate Manifesto and PIRATA; there is nothing more annoying that having someone who defends a text supported by no one defamating a consenssus-mannered text in which up to 10 (11 soon, with Parti Pirate) pirate parties have become involved; there is nothing more upsetting that having Rick falsely presenting PIRATA as a party disengaged with PPI -saying we declined to attend to Uppsala; we didn't decline, we simply were unable to-.

Now mind your words, and find out who's the one who should apologize. Regards,

                                                             Carlos Ayala
                                                             ( Aiarakoa )

                                       Partido Pirata National Board's Chairman

Correo Yahoo!
Regístrate ya - http://correo.yahoo.es