[pp.int.general] So Piratpartiet does not care about Pirate Manifesto?

Gagis wildfinn at gmail.com
Sat Aug 23 17:17:19 CEST 2008

Indeed, and also: We absolutely must not fear harsh words and heated
debates, for too careful attitudes and "Politically Correct"
discussions will result in weaker democracy and weaker results.
Unnesecary bickering is of course to be avoided, but an angry debate
is still much better than being too careful with expressing one's
ideas, because angry debates get things done.