[pp.int.general] PP.se EP-status

Per von Zweigbergk per.von.zweigbergk at piratpartiet.se
Tue Dec 9 02:28:21 CET 2008

8 dec 2008 kl. 15.32 skrev Mårten Fjällström:

> 7. Voting - there were 3 proposals, 2 competed fairly evenly, though
> the
> election committees proposal won by some margin. The voting was
> preferential where voting you could vote for one, two, three or no
> list.
> If there had been no counterproposals, there would have been a
> straight
> yes/no vote, a no handing the issue back to the board for further
> deliberation. The voting was open for 27 hours, from saturday at
> sunday at 16:00.

Just a slight clarification on the matter of the voting procedures --
it was not possible vote for no list per se. The software used for
polling would not permit voting with zero choices selected. As such no
"blank" vote could be cast.

It was, of course, possible to not vote at all -- an option exercised
by the greater part of our member population. (We have 8000 members,
all elegible to cast their vote, and only about 100 people attended
the on-line meeting.) But such an (in)action is not directly recorded.

--
Per von Zweigbergk