[pp.int.general] Thursday 20:30 Pirate Manifesto Procedures

Carlos Ayala aiarakoa at yahoo.es
Wed Feb 13 15:06:30 CET 2008

---- Mensaje original ----
De: Christian Engström <christian.engstrom at piratpartiet.se>
Enviado: martes, 12 de febrero, 2008 12:57:05
Carlos Ayala wrote:
> > -
Sweden -Christian? Rick? ¿others?-,
> From Sweden, I would suggest Amelia Andersdotter to be part of the
group. Amelia is very active in the Swedish
> party, and she has
expressed an interest in taking part in this.

> Amelia has the mail address amelia.andersdotter at piratpartiet.se

For me it's OK :)

Now it's necessary for the rest of pirate parties to send people to a meeting in which those two remaining issues -who will participate in the first phase; and how amendments will be voted in the second phase- would finally be decided. It seems that first we ought to find that people to be sent, before setting a date for another online meeting ... because I don't think Wybo want to be lonely again waiting for no one -neither me-.

We've wasted already 3 weeks; do not allow more time to be wasted, please, and follow Christian's example, folks from France, Germany -what's going on, Jan?-, Poland, Denmark, Austria, Russia, USA, etc. Regards

                                                                               Carlos Ayala
                                                                                ( Aiarakoa )

                                                        Partido Pirata National Board's Chairman