[pp.int.general] Thursday 20:30 Pirate Manifesto Procedures

Mattie teirdes at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 19:10:56 CET 2008

Hello,

Just to clarify: I am Amelia.

Further clarification: Where do we meet and when? According to the
time-plan, we have 7 days from now to finish draft 1.

If we've had a problem with representatives from each country, is
there a least number of representatives that collectively can make
decisions (that is, is it enough for any 6-7 delegates to write a
draft that can be amended in the draft 2 process)?

/amelia