[pp.int.general] Political Party X (was: Uppsala Declaration)

Eduardo Robles Elvira edulix at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 13:58:38 CEST 2008

Hi all!

Okey I think there's been a lot of discussion already and this thread is
getting very long. I think the conversation got a bit heated and Carlos Ayala
said "lying" when he shouldn't. Remember we need to be nice to each other so
that communication can be easy =). We are all different people but we share
something, we are pirates.

You can continue if you wish with the discussion, but I suggest that we put it
aside and we instead start working on the pirate thing, the common ground.
Let's create the manifiesto. Let's put some dates, and everyone from each
party assign a person that should work on this, and that list of persons
should be listed in the wiki for easy access. Let's have a IRC meeting for it
every week until is done, etc.

Have a nice day, I will have one for sure! :D
depends on the unreasonable man." (George Bernard Shaw)