[pp.int.general] Political Party X (was: Uppsala Declaration)

Carlos Ayala aiarakoa at yahoo.es
Tue Jul 1 20:14:43 CEST 2008

----- Mensaje original ----
De: Eduardo Robles Elvira <edulix at gmail.com>
Enviado: martes, 1 de julio, 2008 13:58:38
> Okey I think there's been a lot of discussion already and this thread is getting very long. I think the conversation got a
> bit heated and Carlos Ayala said "lying" when he shouldn't. Remember we need to be nice to each other so that
> communication can be easy =). We are all different people but we share something, we are pirates.

Well, read Marten admitting that he agreed with swedish media to
release the PPI platform for European Election ... before agreeing it
with PPI members; and admitting it after having said that Uppsala
Declaration had a not insignificant role in the conference planning.
When something is not true, it has to be pointed out; and the truth is
required to achieve the goal of having the best Pirate Manifesto.

                                                                                      Carlos Ayala
                                                                                      ( Aiarakoa )

                                                                Partido Pirata National Board's Chairman