[pp.int.general] ESF - details in writing

Ole Husgaard pirat at sparre.dk
Thu Jul 3 00:19:02 CEST 2008

I am going to attend to the ESF event. I'll attend as a PPI member, but
I will not try to speak as the voice of all PPI members - instead I will
speak as the chairman of PP DK, and try to explain the views of the
other PPI members as I understand them.

Cooperating with other political voices by having common events does not
IMHO mean that we endorse other views. Instead it gets us an opportunity
to discuss and present our views to other people. People who might
support or even join the pirate parties.

In my view this event is mainly an event that we can use to gain new
members. People from all over Europe are attending, and I want to keep a
list of the websites for the national parties so I can refer any
interested people to their local party.

Best Regards,

Ole Husgaard.