[pp.int.general] ESF - details in writing

Félix Robles redeadlink at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 00:56:47 CEST 2008

As a (simple) member of the Spanish Pirate Party, I have to agree that it
would be interesting to have as many members of any Pirate Party to attend
the event. It is true that those who normally participate on the ESF event
are not neutral on the issues most of the Pirate Parties have decided to
remain "neutral", but that shouldn't stop us from discussing with them about
the issues we are not neutral.

Given the current state of the Pirate Party International thing, I would
consider suitable that the members of the different Pirate Parties speak as
members of the PPI, but not representing the whole PPI (just like i'm not
representing the whole Spanish Pirate Party). They should represent just
themselves, or, at the most, their national PP's opinion.

There are some differences between the different Pirate Parties, and that
shouldn't be considered a problem when participating on a forum, especially
when the forum is aimed at enrichening each one's opinion on the subjects to
be analyzed through a diversity of opinions. I mean, if we match with the
aim of the ESF event,  this could help us in bringing us together and
creating a strong PPI.

Regards,

Félix Robles, a member of the Spanish PP