[pp.int.general] The new website of PP DK is now online

Ole Husgaard pirat at sparre.dk
Fri Jul 11 01:45:52 CEST 2008

Hi all,

For the first 6 weeks we had a minimal site, but now we have a real site
with forums: www.piratpartiet.dk

I would like anybody here with a few minutes to spare to post a message
in the international section of our forum
(http://www.piratpartiet.dk/forum/14, ant language is allowed here,
though english is preferred), as I think it is good to show that we have
international attention. You will have to register first, though, as we
don't like the spam we would otherwise get; but registering is easy.

Best Regards,

Ole Husgaard.