[pp.int.general] Pirate Manifesto: two days remaining for proposal of amendments

Fri Nov 7 13:41:48 CET 2008

Am Friday 07 November 2008 07:36:21 schrieb Carlos Ayala:
> that makes me ask this: have PPDE used these nearly two
> months -plus an additional week, making more than two months- to think
> which parts of First Draft, if any, should be amended? If the answer is no,
> then this is not a matter of hurry.
As far as I see, only a few members, including me, Jens and maybe 2 or 3 more
have thought about it. Some problems that were raised during that discussion
resulted in my amendments. Therefore I would really be glad if someone who is
actually able to propose amendments (for example very any member of Partido
Pirata or any other pirate party which proposes amendments on an individual
basis) would adopt and repropose them to make them valid again.

regards
Helmut