[pp.int.general] Pirate Manifesto: two days remaining for proposal of amendments

Christian Hufgard christian.hufgard at piratenpartei-hessen.de
Fri Nov 7 13:57:21 CET 2008

> Am Friday 07 November 2008 07:36:21 schrieb Carlos Ayala:
>> that makes me ask this: have PPDE used these nearly two
>> months -plus an additional week, making more than two months- to think
>> which parts of First Draft, if any, should be amended? If the answer is no,
>> then this is not a matter of hurry.
> As far as I see, only a few members, including me, Jens and maybe 2 or 3 more
> have thought about it.

I think part of the problem is, that most pirates have no idea, what
"pirate international" is at all. I was looking some minutes on
http://www.pp-international.net/ but did not find any clear definition.
I know, that the manifesto and also the Uppsala declaration shall help
to find this definiton. But at the moment I have no idea, was pp int
will become one day.

> Some problems that were raised during that discussion
> resulted in my amendments. Therefore I would really be glad if someone who is
> actually able to propose amendments (for example very any member of Partido
> Pirata or any other pirate party which proposes amendments on an individual
> basis) would adopt and repropose them to make them valid again.

Are there any rules, that only chairman of national parties are
allowed (by whom?) to propose amendments, or is any chairman allowed
to do so?

Christian