[pp.int.general] Pirate Manifesto: two days remaining for proposal of amendments

Christian Hufgard christian.hufgard at piratenpartei-hessen.de
Fri Nov 7 15:09:19 CET 2008

Well, this all seems, as if we would do exactly the same, the EU does.
Just found an international something without rules, how any
inhabitant/member can join the process.

Each national party can decide on its own, how its members can
participate. Sounds a little bit, like EU elections, doesn't it?

I know, its a little bit late to talk about it, but I had prefered a
unique way for all pirates across the world, to work on things like
the manifesto, not only some chosen ones. Or even just the ones, that
have the time and the money, to travel around to international meetings.

Christian