[pp.int.general] Pirate Manifesto: Start of voting window (Amendments' changes after the one week extra time)

Natsu piratenatsu at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 15:50:22 CET 2008

Totally agreed. You (and everyone who supports the acceptance of the
amendments) is right. I know how it sucks to work for nothing, so I agree
that the amendments should be accepted this time. I just also would like to
point out that we can't get used to doing this. When we get out of Pirate
Party International and start working with official deadlines we won't be
able to do this.