[pp.int.general] Six months to go

Rick Falkvinge (Piratpartiet) rick at piratpartiet.se
Mon Nov 10 17:29:13 CET 2008

I'd just like to point out that we now have six months until the
elections. The official election day is in the beginning of June, with
advance voting usually starting 30 days ahead.

That gives us six months until the votes start coming in the Europarl
elections. PP.se is currently in the process of spinning up every gear,
activist, campaigner, and coder we have -- we're working towards
national street coverage for campaigning. Judging from the discussions
here, I urge you to shift the current focus from both the current
internal paperwork and its associated rulewringing towards getting dirt
under your nails and getting out on the streets.

There's an election coming. And fast. Time is a luxury we don't have
anymore.

Rick