[pp.int.general] Working for EU elections

Gagis wildfinn at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 23:43:26 CET 2008

National situations:

http://wiki.piraattipuolue.fi/Kannattajakorttitilanne

This page shows the progress of the Finnish struggle towards being
able to participate in the next elections. Number on the left shows
how many cards one has in hand, the the number to the right shows how
many one has collected themselves. The bar in the bottom shows total
progress.

Note that not everyone reports names collected to the wiki. It
contains mostly cards the core active people have handled. The
progress is currently 1902/5000 (656 at their final destination with
Pasi), which means we will have to get a lot of names fast if we are
to participate in the EU elections, for the bureaucracy after we get
the cards collected is bound to take quite a bit of time too, maybe
even months.