[pp.int.general] Current state of Piratenpartei Deutschland in general.

Rick Falkvinge (Piratpartiet) rick at piratpartiet.se
Tue Nov 11 16:06:00 CET 2008

> Two important topics which are nearer to the real thing are sexuality of
> infants and illegal drugs. We have to take a well-defined position on these
> if we want to be serious.

Ok, this is where you derail totally.

Keep your eyes fixed on the target. We can do this, lift the copyright
oppression and safeguard civil liberties, because (and only because) it
has popular support.

What you suggest will kill any such initiative immediately. It is not a
coincidence that the Lobby constantly and vigorously tries to associate
file sharing with child porn.

Rick