[pp.int.general] Why Members left .... was: Stances on different ideologies

Christian Hufgard christian.hufgard at piratenpartei-hessen.de
Wed Nov 12 12:16:37 CET 2008

> PS: Last election, one person was extremely tenacious about "you must
> promise free Wi-Fi to the entire population, or you will never achieve
> success".

Well, I think you can differ between one guy, saying "you must do X"
and many peoply coming to you and asking for your party's opinion to y.

And not telling peoply what you have for a position or aloa's "we like
to do X but have to do Y" do they work on the long run? Or don't you
have social problems in sweden? No nuclear power plants? No
corruption? Don't your voters ask for the car city toll?

Christian