[pp.int.general] Pirate Manifesto: Finally, amendments showdown

Jens Seipenbusch seipenbusch at web.de
Thu Nov 13 10:42:51 CET 2008

Carlos Ayala schrieb:
> http://int.piratenpartei.de/Pirate_Manifesto_Amendments_Showdown
>
> Remember the voting rules, specially the ones concerning quorums and supermajorities:
>
> - quorum: for each amendment to become approved, at least 80 %
> of eligible voters must cast their votes; being 11 eligible voters, at
> least 9 should cast their votes;

why is this 80 % ?
Thats too high imho, our national rules e.g. demand 2/3 majority at most.
I'd like to have this cleared _before_ anyone sets another deadline for
the voting provess please.

Maybe the 11 eligible voters should be named here and should be asked
how they want to vote this.

--
Jens Seipenbusch
vice chairman