[pp.int.general] Why Members left

Rickard Olsson rickard.olsson at piratpartiet.se
Thu Nov 13 14:56:21 CET 2008

I won't get too heavily involved in the cores/non-cores issue, but I
want to share a comment from a well-known (in blogging circles anyway)
liberal who recently joined the Swedish Pirate Party (and I paraphrase):

"Make no mistake, I am still liberal to my core, but these issues are so
important that I am willing to set all others aside for the moment.
Furthermore, I believe in them so strongly that I will fight tooth and
nail if anyone tries to add liberal values to the party program, lest
that will hinder one single person with a different view from joining."

That is the spirit that keeps our focus pure.

/ Richie