[pp.int.general] Pirate Manifesto: Finally, amendments showdown

Jens Seipenbusch seipenbusch at web.de
Fri Nov 14 17:25:58 CET 2008

Carlos Ayala schrieb:

> These voting rules are public since july, and were reminded in
> september -when the amending period started-; both times not only
> were made public in the wiki list but also in this mailing list.
> There is no way in which you may state you weren't unaware.

i never stated i couldnt be aware of this, i just state i did not agree
with it so far. If i didnt comment on that point at all, thats still not
agreeing with it.
In the current setup, if only 3 voters dont vote at all, no amendment
passes, right ?

I'll see that i get the information that i want on a different way,
since you obviously dont get my point here....

regards,
--
Jens Seipenbusch
vice chairman