[pp.int.general] Our votes, and our problem with amendment 3 having been annulled

Carlos Ayala aiarakoa at yahoo.es
Mon Nov 24 13:00:52 CET 2008

Stallman's Amendment was dropped because of your command, Jens; I've proved it in a former mail. You, Jens, were the one who dropped the 3rd Amendment (and 1st, and 2nd, and 4th, and 5th). If you, for any unknown reason, are unable to distinguish between
what's true and what's wrong, I can copy&paste again your mail, to
prove you're lying:

Jens, 6-XI-08: "The only one which is legitimated to decide on such issues for the german party is me [...] I will try to look through all the amendments which were made by german pirates and decide on them asap. Until now i thought it would be only the 8th and 10th....."
(you changed your mind ... 40 hours after deadline ... and even then
you still wanted to drop 1st, 2nd, 4th & 5th amendments, the ones
made by Helmut Pozimski)

You lie again about annulling amendments. There is one rule,
stating that parties' representatives were the ones allowed to decide
-supposedly, on behalf of their parties- how to propose amendments;
after you replaced Helmut and changed PPDE's amending mode,
automatically all previous PPDE amendments became annulled, as they
were made against rules -i.e., not made according to PPDE apparent will, and also not made by PPDE apparent representative-.

And you, after that, decided to rescue -as I've quoted before- only
8th, adding your 10th one. Those are the facts, the rest are ... maybe
fantasies. Remember, Jens: the more you lie, the less trustworthy you
become.

And you lie again, Jens, concerning other's viewpoints -maybe
that's the thing you find amusing, saying lies-: Ole has complained
about some multi-choice ballots -I think he was talking about 1st
ballot; and I may add 7th ballot (it's not the case Ole was talking
about, however it's a divided vote)-, and in my report I agree in
reviewing the results to avoid divided vote ruins the Manifesto.
However, Ole hasn't complained about quorum -furthermore, he was one of
the people, along with me and others, encouraging representatives to
seek for high turnouts in order to give legitimacy to ballots' results
("We need to be near consensus anyway", he said);
of course he would may have changed his mind, though he didn't in his
mail-.

Why is so difficult to you to stick to the truth? I mean, I
think saying the truth is usually simplier ... so: don't lie -specially if your lies affect me-, as the more you lie, the less trustworthy you become. regards,

                                                                     Carlos Ayala
                                                                     ( Aiarakoa )

                                        Presidente de la Junta Directiva Nacional de PIRATA

P.S.: Actually, what we are going to do after the orthographic &
grammer correction -reviewing the controversial ballots, 1st, 6th &
7th- is quite close to what Ole proposed 4 months ago: "I
wonder if it would be best with two rounds of voting: One initial with
simple majority, and another with a higher majority needed to change
things".