[pp.int.general] Signing off

Glenn Kerbein glenn.kerbein at pirate-party.us
Sun Aug 2 21:53:45 CEST 2009

Just another thought I want to put out there:
It seems like there is a lot of confusion out there regarding parties.
Again and again I've spoken to, been interviewed by, and clashed with
various persons regarding independence. Many of them are under the
presumption that each party is just a clone of one another, with one
party's actions mimicing (or even dictating) another party's. Again and
again I've had to drive home that each party is different, unique, and
has a different agenda to push. I shan't name names, but many a person
has come to us seeking redemption (or vindication of) file-sharing or
illicit redistribution of works. Each party is nuanced in such a way
that we all have more trenchant platforms to push.

Glenn "Channel6" Kerbein
United States Pirate Party
"Burn, Hollywood, Burn"