[pp.int.general] Let us organize a study session!

coretx coretx at piratenpartij.nl
Mon Aug 3 11:39:01 CEST 2009

Jurgen ( PP.BE Chairman ) and I are about to find out the criteria for
setting up a PPI foundation in Brussels.

Probably we only need statutes saying " For the promotion and
stimulation of pirate party's around the world" ( As generic as
possible, so that no one can oppose. )
It would be nice if we can make it official @ the Brussels conference.

A Anonymous source told me that some money might be available for such
"projects" in the near future.
Plus, it would make us eligable for being subsidised.

Extra detail: Most political party's have scientific institutes, wich
are _also_ eligable for being subsidised.