[pp.int.general] Let us organize a study session!

Eric Priezkalns eric.priezkalns at pirateparty.org.uk
Tue Aug 4 16:33:30 CEST 2009

Thanks Andrew, I appreciate your honest answer - though I hope I
didn't sound like I was pointing the finger exclusively at you!

For people who have been to previous PPI meetings, what is their
purpose, based on what you have done previously?  It would really help
if you could give a few examples of the decisions and actions that
resulted from earlier meetings, as obviously I am not alone in lacking
visibility.

Thanks,