[pp.int.general] Proposal

coretx coretx at piratenpartij.nl
Tue Aug 4 21:21:47 CEST 2009

I also declare my formal support for Patrick.
That is, him being Andrew his replacement until the next PPI conference.
Where we can all vote for a new person, for a term of X years/months.
Ofcourse, live video conferencing feed's for people who can't be there
should be available.
And will be available.