[pp.int.general] Swedish record sellers happy

Reinier Bakels r.bakels at planet.nl
Fri Aug 7 19:18:52 CEST 2009

In my newspaper I read that the sales (turnover) of Swedish record sellers increased by 14% in the first half of 2009 (to 359 SEK), after a steady decline since 2001 "when P2P came up with networks like KaZaA and Napster". At last the fruits from IPRED.
The artcle states that internet traffic in Se drecreased by 30% last april when the anti-piracy law went into force in SE. It says that people revert to streaming media that do not allow sharing.
Finally, the article says that TPB is still in the air ...

Could anyone (from Sweden or elsewhere) comment?

reinier