[pp.int.general] Swedish record sellers happy

Erik Lönroth erik.lonroth at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 00:10:46 CEST 2009

As always, the figures presented by economists should be taken with a lot of
salt. Possibly inverted for better accuracy.

I can assure you that in Sweden, we are still sharing files in a never
decreasing manner.

As for TPB, I can't blame them youngsters for moving on, and where TPB once
were, there will be others.

/Erik Lönroth