[pp.int.general] Finland's Pirate Party Enters Official Party Register

"Robbie E. C. A. Hontelé" Robbie.e.c.a.hontele at piratenpartij.nl
Thu Aug 20 01:33:36 CEST 2009

Rick,

I get where you're going. These people work like the Mafia.These people
do their job by lobbying and perhaps even buying-off their plans and
intentions to politicians. A party against their main cause will most
probably piss them off(pardon my French here).

He doesn't mind political parties with an agenda that supports it's own
ideas, as long as these ideas don't interfere with the agenda of the
Finish IFPI.
We will see these reactions in many cases to come. Where there is
change, there is hurt. The people employed with IFPI-ish companies and
their clienst get hurt the most by innovation on the net.

Strange example: If someone puts a stick in front of your feet every
day, leaves it laying there for five minutes and then starts beating you
with it for three houres, and then put the stick back in front of your
feat for another five minutes, just to make an instant-replay of the
previous - would you not try to take the stick away from him?

These people get hurt, and only think to know one cure - to lock the
internet. They're not right and we need to show them. Try explaining to
someone how lightning doesn't originate from the sky, but actually
starts on earth. You'll have the same issues. People believe what they
see and mostly refuse to think about what they see for more than five
seconds.
They want to keep away from the stick, by any means possible. Even if it
involves destroying democracy. That's easier to destroy than the
internet. That we all know.

The economic recession is our main enemy here. Once we clear that horde
we will have less resistance to spread our idea's. Politicians will
notice that the economy will benefit from our ideas and that the current
models may support an income for some, but really just slow innovation,
education and research down. That would hurt the European plans for the
Life Long Learning(LLL), which has already been proven to work out
positively for the economies based on it.

We need to put our nose into the storm and ride it out. Calm seas will
appear when the storm fades. We will rise our skull and bones when this
occurs. Let us use the time we have now to prepare for this event. Have
your men clean the cannons and polish the cannonballs. Make an inventory
of the gunpowder left, feed your parrots and be sure to plug any leaks
in your ships. In a few months we will sale out and enter the ships of
the IFPI and it's associates. Send 'm to meet Davy Jones in person for
as far as I am concerned!

Yours Sincerely,

Robbie Hontelé