[pp.int.general] Open positions in PPI

Ralph Hinterleitner rohlists at gmail.com
Sun Dec 6 21:22:10 CET 2009

On Sun, Dec 06, 2009 at 07:31:40PM +0100, coretx wrote:
> My not so nice "disclosure" above, is something that i wanted to
> avoid. By stating lies however, you force me to drop diplomacy.

I assume you exercised discretion when blaming Cwicket publicly and in
presence of a MEP on http://etherpad.com/O5kLe7vqFv (see the chat
history for details). "Most PP people are idiots" sums up your attitude
towards most of us.

> The lack of transparence and communication is a product of this lack
> of sensibility.

You are a knowledgable security expert. You think, work and lead like
one. You not only devote your private and business life to the success
of PPI but also hazard the consequences of unethical business methods.
This manifests in intransparency, boastful threats against voted
representatives, secret-mongering and personal insults.

> They have all been informed. It has been posted on mailinglists, and
> on the wiki. And yes, there is a delay. When it comes to
> administrative works - Thank "pertain".for this (DE/AU)

I passed you *every* verbose protocol without undue delay for your
approval. Delays are caused by longish discussions about you censoring
and altering them.

The "personal reasons" why I resigned are well known to you: I once
voted for you but withdrew my support because the internal and external
information policy clashes with /my/ understanding of transparency and
pirate ethics.

> However, "Duke" (UK) Is working on this, and seems to be one of the
> rare guys who actually does what he promises.

Duke has been doing an awesome job. That's why I proposed him has my
successor.

Samir, I ask you stop scapegoating others and to reassess your style of
leadership. Act like the pirate you are, not like some MAFIAA lobbyist.
Openness and fairness distinguish us from them.

Cheers
Ralph (pertain)