[pp.int.general] Open positions in PPI

coretx coretx at piratenpartij.nl
Sun Dec 6 22:48:38 CET 2009

On Dec 6, 2009, at 9:22 PM, Ralph Hinterleitner wrote:

> On Sun, Dec 06, 2009 at 07:31:40PM +0100, coretx wrote:
>> My not so nice "disclosure" above, is something that i wanted to
>> avoid. By stating lies however, you force me to drop diplomacy.
>
> I assume you exercised discretion when blaming Cwicket publicly and in
> presence of a MEP on http://etherpad.com/O5kLe7vqFv (see the chat
> history for details). "Most PP people are idiots" sums up your
> attitude
> towards most of us.

Since we need those idiots, due to a lack of competent people.
I'm always trying to solve problems behind the scenes.
Something people like you call a "lack of transparency".
Now that i'm attacked in person, i drop diplomacy and provide full
transparency
you see what the endresult is.
Bad PR. & Angry people.

Also, Only Valio could have told you that the person in the linked
etherpad is a MEP
Why would you disclose private information ? You disrespect private
communication.
Is that your interpretation of "Pirate ethics" ?

>> The lack of transparence and communication is a product of this lack
>> of sensibility.
>
> You are a knowledgable security expert. You think, work and lead like
> one. You not only devote your private and business life to the success
> of PPI but also hazard the consequences of unethical business methods.
> This manifests in intransparency, boastful threats against voted
> representatives, secret-mongering and personal insults.

Please elaborate on "boastful threats".
I think it's ethical to provide proof when you accuse people.
Also, stating the facts can -never- be an insult, only be interpreted
as such.

>> They have all been informed. It has been posted on mailinglists, and
>> on the wiki. And yes, there is a delay. When it comes to
>> administrative works - Thank "pertain".for this (DE/AU)
>
> I passed you *every* verbose protocol without undue delay for your
> approval. Delays are caused by longish discussions about you censoring
> and altering them.

All PPI operation where done after a quorum vote.
Yet, you point your finger at me.
And yes, i changed and altered publications, after having received
permission to do so by the board.
This for PR , Diplomacy and moral issues.
Unlike you, most people are not transparency extremists.

Sorry, but i do not want journalists to know how  pirate parties "go"
in detail ... at this moment in time.
Let them write about our success etc !
All the dirt that i could write about pirate parties would surprise
you and lower overall moral significantly.
But it would make you happy ! "transparency"

> The "personal reasons" why I resigned are well known to you: I once
> voted for you but withdrew my support because the internal and
> external
> information policy clashes with /my/ understanding of transparency and
> pirate ethics.

We both know the full story.
Why aren't YOU being fully transparent here ?
Convenient ;)

>> However, "Duke" (UK) Is working on this, and seems to be one of the
>> rare guys who actually does what he promises.
>
> Duke has been doing an awesome job. That's why I proposed him has my
> successor.

Wow, you can look into the future now :)

> Samir, I ask you stop scapegoating others and to reassess your style
> of
> leadership. Act like the pirate you are, not like some MAFIAA
> lobbyist.
> Openness and fairness distinguish us from them.

I'm eager to step down for ages now, but i won't since i vowed to
complete my task.
The next conference is soon anyway, and that's when i will be relieved
from this burden.